Subject: RE: [docbook] OOXML

Hi Nic,

I've been researching for a very similar solution.
I'm currently reading http://www.explain.com.au/oss/docbook/ which looks
like it might be useful.

Cheers
Kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: Nic Gibson [mailto:nicg@corbas.net]
Sent: 21 January 2010 11:30 AM
To: docbook
Subject: [docbook] OOXML

I almost dread asking this question but I'll go ahead anyway.

I need to put together some fairly basic extraction from Microsoft Word
to DocBook. I'm looking at using XSLT to get the WordProcessingML
content converted. Now, the OOXML WordProcessingML format is a bit of a
pain in the butt as anyone who has looked at it probably knows (it's
fiddly and does things in odd ways).

I'd like to save myself some work here (who wouldn't) so I'm wondering
if anyone is aware of any work done on this that I can, um, adopt.
Anyone?

cheers

nic
--