Subject: RE: [docbook] \r\n becomes
 when generating XHTML (for ePub)

. When I generate HTML no

> is inserted. I don't know if the output is different because the
> stylesheets
> are different or because the tools I use (xsltproc for HTML vs. the
> ePub
> converter which invokes xmllint).

As it turns out the problem is caused by the tools: "xsltproc --xinclude"
does not insert
 when it sees \r\n while "xmllint --xinclude" does. I
don't know why there is a difference as they are both coming from the
libxml2 project. As I couldn't find a command line option which I could set
for xmllint to ignore the \r I probably have to use another trick.

Boris