Subject: error for "docbook to ePub " stylesheet

Hi,

I’ve been running the epub conversion XSLT (docbook-xsl 1.75.2/ saxon 9) and I obtained this error :

Error at xsl:template on line 1298 column 30 of docbook.xsl:

  XTSE0500: The priority attribute must be absent if the match attribute is absent

This is the basis stylesheet (/epub/docbook.xsl), without modifications.

Any suggestions to correct this problem ?

Cordialement,

Christopher COMPAGNON
AXA GROUP SOLUTIONS - Procurement, BI Supply

Département Solutions Business Intelligence
Domaine BI France - Reporting Opérationnel

(  01 44 45 04 16 (55 04 16)

E-mail: christopher.compagnon.alti@axa-groupsolutions.com
Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message