Subject: Re: DocBook V5.0 DTD

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
> I've checked in (most of) the sources, but I haven't quite got all the
> bits lined up. Rather than wait until I do, here's a copy of the DTD that
> my process builds. Any feedback most appreciated.

I've fixed a few more problems. This now passes muster in Xerces and
Saxon. I think it's interesting that nsgmls reports ambiguous content
models that neither Xerces nor Saxon notice. For the moment, I'm not
going to try to fix those, I'm not sure it's practical.

docbook.dtd

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Men never do evil so completely
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and cheerfully as when they do it
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | from a religious
                                   | conviction.--Blaise Pascal

PGP signature