Subject: Re: DocBook Publishers DTD

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
> Here's a better version. I've fixed the duplicate attribute
> declarations caused by attribute co-constraints and a number of other
> little bugs. The dcterms: namespaced elements should also work better.

Here's an even better still version. This now passes muster in Xerces
and Saxon. Like the base DocBook DTD, I think it's interesting that
nsgmls reports ambiguous content models that neither Xerces nor Saxon
notice. For the moment, I'm not going to try to fix those, I'm not
sure it's practical.

publishers.dtd

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Chinese Proverb: He who asks is a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | fool for five minutes, but he who
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | does not ask remains a fool
                                   | forever.

PGP signature