Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?New=20DocBook=20Developers:=20Voil=C3=A0=20je=20me=20pr=C3=A9s?==?UTF-8?Q?ente!?=

L.S.,

Alright folks, it's time to break the ice ;) My name is Sina -aka. SinDoc [1]. I have recently joined the DocBook community as part of the Google Summer of Code program. Dave Pawson is my mentor while I help re-implement DocBook Website.

First things first; I assume I should post Website schema-related issues on the 'docbook' list whereas _general_ inquiries as to the DocBook Website requirements and their implementation should be asked on the 'docbook-apps' list. Is that OK?

I look forward to a healthy interaction and exchange of knowledge with the DocBook community and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for having me among you.

SinDoc

[1] http://twitter.com/sindoc