Subject: Re: [docbook] Website5: Project Codename

On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 1:31 AM, Richard Hamilton <rlhamilton@frii.com> wrote:
> Eventually, the code will need to be merged into the docbook repository,
> and possibly also dropped into a Google repository.
>
> That said, I don't see any problem using another repository for
> development. Does anyone see a problem with that?

I would prefer that DocBook-XSL code continued to be consolidated in
the SVN repository at
https://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/docbook (feel free to use
a branch). That said, if there are compelling reasons for hosting it
elsewhere *OR* if the project would work better as a standalone entity
that interoperated well with DocBook-XSL (and there are a lot of
downsides to integrating into a project as huge as DocBook-XSL), go
for it.

Keith