Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook and DocBook Stylesheets licenses

Mika,

The license for the schema is included at the top of each schema file,
and the license for the stylesheets is in the file named COPYING in the
sourceforge repository.

Here is a link to the latest version of the docbook schema source, which
has a copy of the license at the top of the file:
http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/docbook/relaxng/
docbook/docbook/docbook.rnc?revision=7661

Here is a link to the latest version of the file named COPYING:
http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/xsl/COPYING?revi
sion=8030

Hope that helps.

Dick Hamilton