Subject: goshaky.com?

Hello world,

It was recently reported to me that several pages on the DocBook
wiki include links to pages on 'goshaky.com'. That site seems to
have fallen off the net. Before I remove the links, I thought
I'd see if anyone here knows anything about it.

If you do, please let me know.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | If you are losing your leisure,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | look out! You may be losing your
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | soul.--Logan Pearsall Smith

PGP signature