Subject: HOWTO: add header information to synopsis

In an API reference we want to add information about which header to
include to get access to a particular type, function, etc.

I have found http://docbook.org/tdg/en/html/funcsynopsis.html, which
uses a <funcsynopsisinfo> for this. However, I can't find a
generalization that would be usable for non-function API artifacts, i.e.
something that I may use in <synopsis> (et al.), instead of <funcsynopsis>.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
		Stefan