Subject: RE: Sections and topics

Kate.Wringe@sybase.com [mailto:Kate.Wringe@sybase.com] wrote:

Here's the problem that I am increasingly running into: We have a <section> in one book that we want to reuse as a <chapter> in another book and vice versa.
<

This does not solve your immediate issue, but I think that the time has really come to allow <section> at any level. The whole chapter vs. section thing is very static-book-oriented and does not lend itself well to information reuse.

*************************
Rob Cavicchio
Principal Technical Writer & Information Architect
EMC Captiva
Information Intelligence Group
EMC Corporation
3721 Valley Centre Drive, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92130

P: (858) 320-1208
F: (858) 320-1010
E: rob.cavicchio@emc.com

The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by EMC and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EMC.