Subject: RE: emphasis inside command is illegal?

Hi Larry,
Thanks for the info. That example was just a mockup of a bit more complex real life situation. I agree, the value would normally not be inside the <command> element.

I'm finding some additional problems in the documentation (or at least situations similar to this one, where the doc says something is okay, but the validation chokes).

I'll post again with examples when I come across them.
thanks,
--Tim