Subject: RE: [docbook] RE: quote inside code. WAS emphasis inside command isillegal?

Missed that before, I see that in the preface now, thanks.
I should have used the docs that came with the distribution. Now that I look there though I don't see the reference.

Where can I find the frozen doc that matches the distribution for 5.0?

Or failing that, is there a tool to query the schema for legal child elements given a parent?
something like this:
somefunc('varname','inlineequation')# returns False
somefunc('varname','inlinemediaobject')# returns True

thanks,
--Tim