Subject: Re: [docbook] Announce: DocBook V5.1b2

Hi -

What would it take to move docbook-slides forward to DocBook 5,
including the namespace-stripping stylesheets (and one day hopefully
DB5-native XSLT2 stylesheets)?

The SVN appears to contain a 4-year-old initial step in this direction.
How functional is it?  I think I can maintain docbook-slides if nobody
else is more eager, but since I've never looked closely at DB5 so far
(for lack of slides support), I'd prefer to take over from an
operational starting point.  Norm?

Thanks,
Justus