Subject: Localization

Hi,

according to the example on page 334 of "DocBook XSL" I insert the
following lines in my file

<l:l10n xmlns:l="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0";
        language="de"
        english-language-name="German">

Processing the file with xsltproc under Debian lenny I get the following
message

xxx.dbk:154: parser error : Premature end of data in tag l10n line 17

What is missing ?
Where can I find the documentation for this tag?

Thanks.
--
KDJ.