Subject: DocBook 5: The Definitive Guide updated online

Hi folks,

I've updated the online version of DocBook 5: The Definitive Guide to
(once again) reflect the V5.0 schemas. See

  http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/

or specifically

  http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/docbook.html

I carelessly continued editing the trunk of the documentation
repository while the 5.0 guide was off at O'Reilly being copy-edited.
When those sources came back, I merged them into the trunk, but that
didn't reflect 5.0, it reflected 5.0 plus some 5.1 changes.

That was clearly an error and I apologize for any confusion that that
has caused.

The /tdg5/ version of the book now reflects the actual V5.0 schema.
If you find any leftover 5.1 bits, that's a bug.

The /tdg51/ version will continue to track the development of V5.1.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | He who seeks happiness for himself
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | by making others unhappy is bound
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | in the chains of hate and from
                                   | those he cannot be free.--The
                                   | Dhammapada

PGP signature