Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UmU6IFtkb2Nib29rXSBYSW5jbHVkZSwgZ2xvc3NhcmllcyB3aXRoaW4g4oCYc2V04oCZ?=

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 22:57, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
> I suspect that leaving xi:include out of set in the XInclude version of the
> DocBook 5 schema was not intentional.  I'm going to raise this issue with
> the DocBook TC:
>
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3199793&group_id=21935&atid=384107

Ah, good to hear.

> Regarding a set glossary, the only way I can see to do it is by putting the
> glossary inside a book element, and then adjusting your stylesheet.

Hrm, I see.  At present I’ve put an empty automatic glossary in each
book, but then the stylesheet complains about there being multiples,
and I get entries from every book.  I guess I could leave it as-is and
tweak the template to only search for entries in the containing book.
(I want to avoid creating an extra container just for the glossary.)

Thanks for the answers!
Aankhen