Subject: Re: DocBook wiki restored

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
> I'm not unwilling, I suppose, if there is strong sentiment in favor of
> something else.

Twenty minutes of poking about has convinced me that MediaWiki is a
viable alternative. (The principle concern is being able to limit
editing to "registered" users. Yes, this is contrary to the wiki
ethos, but the spammers and vandals are legion.)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | There is no excellent beauty that
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | hath not some strangeness in the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | proportion.--Sir Francis Bacon

PGP signature