Subject: Re: [docbook] which RELAXNG version to use?

Hi Tim,
V5.0 is the stable version to use for production environments.

The 5.1's are in beta, i.e. still subject to changes, and will also have
to go through a "Candidate release" stage before being ready for production.
You may also want to read up on the compatibility of release versions :
http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/ch01.html#bwcompat

HTH
Nathalie