Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 20 April2011

Bob Stayton wrote:

>  b.  Jirka to write the simplification proposal as a new appendix of
>      the transclusion document.

Sorry for the short notice, but it's done now:

http://docbook.org/docs/transclusion/#d6e445

Unfortunatelly I haven't much time to do more thinking about
transclusions. My current thinking is that we might create more detail
requirements to be able to choose appropriate transclusion mechanism.
For example do we need and want ability to transclude content which is
not a single element -- for example three adjacent paragraphs?

Also more tight alignment with assemblies is probably desired. Where I
can find latest assembly proposal?

Thanks, hear you soon,

				Jirka

OpenPGP digital signature