Subject: Window element/name

I'm looking at the tag description for 4.5 and I don't seem to find elements that can be used to describe the name of a window element.

I'm thinking for example about the "Dock" on mac or the "Desktop" on Windows, or any window created by an application.

Am I missing something ?

Jean-Christophe Helary
fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com
work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr)