Subject: Encoding a journal article in biblioentry

This one has me baffled, and it doesn't seem to be in the book.

How do you encode a journal article in a biblioentry now that
articleinfo is no longer available in db5, and there is no info element
type? There doesn't seem to be any way to keep the article-specific data
separate from the journal-specific data unless you use bibliomset, but
that's intended for use in bibliomixed. Same would apply to other types
that have both analytic and monographic data.

I'm currently [ab]using title with role="journal" simply to have
somewhere to put the journal title...

What have I missed?

///Peter