Subject: Re: [docbook] Index with htmlhelp.xsl

Well, the feature for automatically including document titles in the HTML Help index
used to work, but  does not seem to work now.  I'm not sure when that stopped working,
so I'll need to investigate further.  I don't see any code in the current stylesheet
for doing it, though, so this is kind of mysterious.  Has anyone else noticed that
this feature is no longer working?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Timo" <timo@iera.de>
To: <docbook@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2011 10:20 AM

Hi Bob,

I just wanted to write down a quote but obviously you are the author.
„When you generate your HTML Help using DocBook XSL, your Help file will
have an Index tab in the TOC pane that contains all the titles in your
document.[...] If your DocBook document contains indexterm elements,
then those will also automatically be converted to entries in the Help
So indexterms are „also“ being converted. What else is being converted
to the index? In fact, page titles would be great.
„If htmlhelp.use.hhk is set to zero, then the stylesheet inserts an
OBJECT element “*
How does it work to have OBJECT-elements created? Does the html help
compiler still handle that nowadays?

Thanks a lot!

Timo

* http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HtmlHelp.html#HHGenIndex