Subject: Linking to external documents

Hello,

I hope you can help me.

I am using DocBook 5.0 on Windows XP (with FOP) and try to link to an
external (Word, Excel, Text, ..) document.

Linking to an PDF works, but only with drive letter:
  <link xlink:href="c:/user/documents/sample.pdf">Sample.pdf</link>

Removing the drive letter and the link (in AcrobatReader) does not work.

Question: how do I link to an external document with absolute or relative
path and without a drive letter?
Is this a DocBook or a FOP or an Acrobat Reader problem?

THANKS

	Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

	Steffen Wagner, VoyagerSoft
	wagner@voyagersoft.de

	ZF Friedrichshafen AG
	88038 Friedrichshafen, Deutschland/Germany
	Telefon/Phone +49 7541 77-7644
	steffen.wagner.hays@zf.com
	Software Consultant

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Giorgio Behr
Vorstand/Board of Management: Hans-Georg Härter (Vorsitzender/CEO), Willi Berchtold, Uwe Berner, Michael Paul
Sitz/Headquarters: Friedrichshafen
Handelsregistereintrag Amtsgericht Ulm HRB 630206/Trade register of the municipal court of Ulm HRB 630206