Subject: DocBook SGML article and titlepage, + remove header

I need some help to adjust the PDF output from an DocBook XML file.
Look at the following PDF:

  <http://lamasti.net/files/pub/progoppsett/manual/progoppsett-1.0.pdf>

I want two changes to be made:

1) The logo image should be at bottom of page, rather than just below
   the text.

2) I want to remove the header on each page, showing the title of document

The source is at:

  <http://lamasti.net/files/pub/progoppsett/manual/progoppsett-1.0.xml>

and the dssl style sheet is at:

  <http://lamasti.net/files/pub/progoppsett/manual/ldp12.dsl>

I'm using openjade for conversion.

Could someone please give me some hints?

Thanks and regards,
Lars