Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook SGML article and titlepage, + remove header

This looks like a straightforward question. I cannot answer it, but I hope
someone else can. Questions about the DSSSL stylesheets and Jade are rare
indeed, and it seems that few people use these technologies nowadays. That
is perhaps the main reason for the lack of responses to your question.

Have you considered switching to XSLT and XSL-FO?

Mauritz