Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 19 October 2011

>     To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):
>
>       http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&;;
>       group_id=21935&atid=384107&aid=XXXX
>
>       3383019  DocBook Music Notation

I'm not sure whether I've misunderstood the instructions or the Sourceforge tracker URL is wrong.
I've entered
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&;group_id=21935&atid=384107&aid=3383019

And got an error page.

Can someone please confirm that I've entered it correctly, or whether there is a mistake in the URL given or whether there's an actual error at Sourceforge.

Appreciatively,
Richard.