Subject: Re: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 19 October 2011

"Kerry, Richard" <richard.kerry@atos.net> writes:

>>     To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):
>>
>>       http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&;;
>>       group_id=21935&atid=384107&aid=XXXX
>>
>>       3383019  DocBook Music Notation
>
> I'm not sure whether I've misunderstood the instructions or the Sourceforge tracker URL is wrong.
> I've entered
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&;group_id=21935&atid=384107&aid=3383019

Looks like they fiddled the URIs again. Thanks, SF.

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3383019&group_id=21935&atid=384107

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Man is the only animal who causes
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | pain to others with no other
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | object than wanting to do so.--