Subject: Re: [docbook] status of graph2svg

Thanks, Dave. I believe the difference is that you used the stylesheets to create an SVG file, and then processed it through as an external object. I am trying to use the SVG as an in stream object:

<fo:instream-foreign-object width="3in">

The SVG generated from graph2svg won't work this way, at least in my experience.

Paul