Subject: Markup suggestions please?

Using db 5.0

I'm describing a suite of assembler instructions.
I would like to have the set available, sorted in a toc/index somewhere.
This is my best guess so far.
Improvement suggestions appreciated. Basic content is
name, description, syntax, example {notes}

I note docbook is missing something more explicit than <code>  for
an actual instruction.

<section xml:id='mul'>
<title>mul</title>
<screen role="syntax">