Subject: RFE: RDFa in Docbook 5

G'day,

I opened an RFE for RDFa support in Docbook 5 [1].

I'm not sure if I have it right, but it seems that Docbook 5 with its
xml schema base supports adding RDFa data to the xml with no problems.
What I'd like is to have that RDFa data flow through to the built html
output.

I've opened the RFE against the XSL stylesheets rather than against the
DTD/schema because (I think) that's the only place that changes would
need to be made. Have I opened it in the right place?

- Josh

[1]
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=373750&aid=3458422&group_id=21935