Subject: Re: [docbook] List of Tables in html but not pdf

Hi Brendan,
This issue was also recently reported as a bug:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3495257&group_id=21935&atid=373747

It turns out that List of * were simply never implemented for article.  So just today I checked in a fix for that bug.  The latest snapshot will generate LoTs for PDF output.

But one item still remains to be completed. The titles of each LoT are as big as the TOC title, which looks odd when they are at the top of an article.  I've got smaller titles for component LoTs added to titlepage.template.xml, but for some reason it isn't being processed into titlepage.templates.xsl by the snapshot build.  I'm investigating that problem.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2012 3:42 PM
Subject: [docbook] List of Tables in html but not pdf

Hello,

I successfully get a list of tables in html with the following in a custom common.xsl:

    <xsl:param name="generate.toc">
        article   toc,title,figure,table
    </xsl:param>

But I get no LoT with pdf. Stylesheet versions are listed below:

fo
$Id: toc.xsl 8323 2009-03-12 22:52:17Z bobstayton $

html
$Id: toc.xsl 8421 2009-05-04 07:49:49Z bobstayton $

If there a simple answer to this or might it be a quirk of DobuDish?

Thanks,
Brendan