OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 20 June 2012

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 20 June 2012

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 20 June 2012 at
01:00p ET for 90 minutes.

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:

Phone: +1-719-387-5556
Code: 902213

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the amended minutes [1] of the previous meeting.
3. Next meeting: 18 July 2012 4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

 a.  Norm to publish an XSD for 5.1 when it is finished.

b. Norm to document XLink support in The Definitive Guide for 5.1, including the concern about translatable text in the title attribute.

 c.  Scott to research the degree of flexibility in the
     CALS table standard.

6.  Publisher's subcommittee

7.  Google Summer of Code

Here is a link to the application [2]

8.  Extended XLink support

9.  Revisit CALS table accessibility

10. Transclusion in DocBook
Please review Norm's posting of W3C work [3]

11.  DocBook 5.1 release

12.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

   To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


   RFEs to revisit for 6.0
1907003 biblioid content model too broad
   RFEs under discussion
     2820947  Ability to transclude text
     3035565  Allow sections at any level
     3107140  aconym expansion inline
     3156768  <result> tag
     3491860   license tag

  New RFEs
    3530659    Schematron constraints for table
    3531365    allow toc at beginning of section
    3531929    Include Equivalent format Attribute Name to DocBook Elements


[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201205/msg00003.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/201203/msg00065.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/NOTE-xinclude-11-requirements-20120214/

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]