Subject: RE: [docbook] Re: No DocBook Meetup at XML Prague (10 Feb 2012)

David Cramer [mailto:david@thingbag.net] wrote:

> >> What about in conjunction with Balisage?
> >
> > Before, after, or during? I'd be happy to host an evening session
> > during the conference, if that's of interest. Before and/or after
> > is trickier.
>
> Balisage is coming up. Is there still interest in this?

I originally commented that I'd probably be at Balisage and would be interested, but I won't be there after all.

Rob Cavicchio
rob.cavicchio@emc.com

Principal Technical Writer & Information Architect
Information Intelligence Group
EMC Corporation

The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by EMC and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EMC.