Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Possible (brief?) {www.}docbook.org and wiki.docbook.org downtime

Hi,

I'm encountering an error, "Element caption in namespace
'http://docbook.org/ns/docbook' encountered in figure, but no template
matches" whenever I try to build documents that previously built without
a hitch. Could this problem be caused by docbook.org server changes?

-David
<dgoss@mueller-inc.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Norman Walsh [mailto:ndw@nwalsh.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 9:10 AM
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] Possible (brief?) {www.}docbook.org and
wiki.docbook.org downtime

Hi folks,

I'm moving the DNS for {www.}docbook.org and wiki.docbook.org around
today.
There may be some short period of downtime. Or not. Hard for me to say.
In theory, if you get the current DNS entries, you'll go to the current
sites and as the new DNS entries propagate, you'll go to the new sites.
So, with luck, you'll never notice.

But if you do, well, it's me again :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Nothing ever gets anywhere. The
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | earth keeps turning round and gets
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | nowhere. The moment is the only