Subject: Small!! Lightweight!! xslt processor which is standalone!! and runs Docbook/XSL stylesheets?

Does anyone know a small, lightweight xslt processor (doesn't need to
be fast) written in ANSI/ISO C which can handle the Docbook/XSL
stylesheets but does not depend on a quintillion of shared libraries?
We want to use the Docbook/XSL stylesheets in our software package but
ran afoul that we need a xslt processor installed and need to ship one
if the underlying system doesn't have one. xsltproc ruled itself out
because shipping all of it's dependencies means we have to ship 30MB
of source code extra.