Subject: Re: [docbook] Fwd: DocBook V5.1b7 RELAX NG schemas and Schematron schemas

Hi Hussein,

Just to answer your first question, the way to provide feedback is to
subscribe to the docbook-comment@lists.oasis-open.org mailing list and
send comments there. That is the official feedback channel for the
Technical Committee.

You can find the instructions for providing feedback at
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=docbook

Let me know if you have any questions.

/chet

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:06 AM, Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> wrote:
> [Forwarding bug report about the latest schema to the proper list.]

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen