Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 15 August 2012
Are these Gabor Kovesdan's slides, or something else? Justus "Bob Stayton" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on Wed, 15 Aug 2012 11:06:53 -0700: > 8. Add slides schema variant to DocBook 5? > > We discussed how to handle schema extensions at a previous meeting. > > ACTION: Bob to research what we decided before. > > Larry suggested that perhaps the slides extensions could be > implemented in DocBook assembly, with outputformat="slides". > Dick thought the DocBook website schema might fit into that > as well. > > ACTION: Bob to send the proposed slides schema to the TC. > > ACTION: Larry to try mapping slides to assembly.