Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook for encoding a family history "encyclopedia"

Brad,

That sounds like quite a project! In addition to the encyclopedia idea, I have also been transcribing a family history book. Glad I'm not the only one! And glad to see that others think DocBook is useful for this type of work as well.

TEI also struck me as perhaps being overkill for what I wanted to do.

Now, if I can just get the stylesheet customizations worked out... ;)

Mike

[...]