Subject: RE: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 20 March 2013

Regarding the discussion about conditionalizing the <info> element, I like the approach of allowing multiple <info> elements. In general, I think that the possibility of conditions means that we should never restrict an element to a single occurrence without taking into consideration the conditional markup.