Subject: Arbitrarily start section numbering?

Can I give an argument to xsltproc to have the docbook style sheets transform my section with an arbitrary section number, rather than starting at "1"?

I'd like to be able to do this, in essence:

xsltproc --output myrenderedsection.html \
  --stringparam start.numbering.at 6.2 \
  html/docbook.xsl section.xml

- Josh