Subject: Status attribute

Hi,

I have a document where I use status for "draft" or "final" phase of the
document.

However status attribute is not one of the common attributes, hence I
cannot use this attribute in variablelist or term elements (just to name
a few, as I am sure there are other cases as well).

Would it be possible to include status attribute in common attributes ?

Thanks

Togan