[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 17 April 2013
DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 17 April 2013 ============================================================= The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 at 1:00pm ET for 90 minutes. Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members (and prospective members) of the committee. This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call: Phone: +1-719-387-5556 Code: 902213 The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on irc.freenode.org. The IRC channel is used for exchanging URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all possible. Agenda 1. Roll call 2. Accepting the minutes  of the previous meeting. 3. Next meeting: 15 May 2013 4. Review of the agenda. 5. Review of open action items a. Norm to publish an XSD for 5.1 when it is finished. b. Norm to follow up on OASIS mirroring the schema directory. c. Larry to try mapping slides to assembly. d. Norm to clarify bridgehead entry in TDG to indicate that bridgeheads are not numbered like sections. e. Norm to update The Definitive Guide that the behavior of nested links is undefined by the standard.f. Norm to prevent link element nested within link element in DocBook 5.1.
g. Norm to produce a DocBook 5.1 candidate release. h. Norm to follow up on RFE 3491860 license tag i. Norm to add result element to DocBook 5.1 schema. j. Dick to prepare an example of "see under" index entries. k. Dick to propose the multiple info approach to the submittor of RFE 3599576. 6. OASIS website issues 7. Publisher's and eLearning subcommittee reports 8. Transclusion in DocBook 9. DocBook 5.1 release 10. DocBook 4-to-5 conversion stylesheet issues a. drops @class attribute from <productname/>? b. markup removed from <remark>? c. all <title>s moved to <info>? 11. Review of Requests for Enhancement To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line): http://sf.net/support/tracker.php?aid=XXXXXX RFEs to revisit for 6.0 1907003 biblioid content model too broad RFEs under discussion 2820947 Ability to transclude text 3035565 Allow sections at any level 3491860 license tag 3593209 Add see/seealso under 3599576 'info' wrapper element for processing titlepage elements New RFEs 3608790 Microdata or RDFa 1.1 Lite support for schema.org -----  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201303/msg00005.html Bob Stayton Sagehill Enterprisesbobs@sagehill.net