Subject: AW: how to have a structure in the HTML output

Sorry … I found it:

<book>

<?dbhtml dir="UserGuide" ?>

Von: Sticker Markus EXT FRD EPOS
Gesendet: Dienstag, 14. Mai 2013 15:34
An: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [docbook] how to have a structure in the HTML output

Hi,

I tried to find some information about the structure cleanup in the output files, but I didn’t found the right one on the web.

Today I got my output in one flat folder, so the output structure looks like this:

Root

|-- [img]

 |     |-- img1.png

|     |-- img2.png

|     ‘-- img3.png

|-- Sample.html

|-- Sample_frame.html

|-- Sample_main.html

|-- styles.css

‘-- popup.js

My goal is to have the output like this:

Root

|-- [etc]

 |     |-- styles.css

|     ‘-- popup.js

|-- [html]

 |     |-- Sample_frame.html

|     ‘-- Sample_main.html

|-- [img]

 |     |-- img1.png

|     |-- img2.png

|     ‘-- img3.png

‘-- Sample.html

So maybe, somebody can give me an idea how to customize docbook.

Thanks and

Best regards

Markus Sticker