Subject: Bibliographic items including translation reference

Hi

In a <bibliography> for which I'm using bibliomixed, I have some items which include both the original edition and the details of the English translation. Since I want to be able to generate OpenURL links for each edition, I'm inclined to wrap each item in a bibliomset with @relation = original | translation, or something similar. Does that make sense, or has anyone dealt with this in a different way?

Here's an example:

Agamben, G., La comunita che viene (Milan: Einaudi, 1990). Eng.-lang. edn: The Coming Community, Michael Hardt (Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 1993).

Thanks

Brad Scott