Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 16 October 2013
DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 16 October 2013 ============================================================= The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 16 October 2013 at 1:00pm ET for 90 minutes. Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members (and prospective members) of the committee. This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call: Phone: +1-719-387-5556 Code: 902213 The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on irc.freenode.org. The IRC channel is used for exchanging URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all possible. Agenda 1. Roll call 2. Accepting the minutes  of the previous meeting.3. Next meeting: 20 November 2013 4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items a. Norm to publish an XSD for 5.1 when it is finished. b. Norm to follow up on RFE 3491860 license tag c. Norm to talk to OASIS about some examples of internal published items, such as draft specs and non-normative customization layers. d. Jirka and Scott to investigate table captioning. e. Norm to update the catalog distributed with DocBook to support "www". 6. OASIS website issues 7. Publisher's and eLearning subcommittee reports8. Transclusion in DocBook
9. DocBook 5.1 release 10. slides schema/assembly 11. Review of Requests for Enhancement To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line): https://sourceforge.net/p/docbook/rfes/300/ RFEs to revisit for 6.0247 1907003 biblioid content model too broad
RFEs under discussionTicket Tracker 260 2820947 Ability to transclude text
273 3035565 Allow sections at any level 291 3491860 license tag 302 3608790 Microdata or RDFa 1.1 Lite support for schema.org No New RFEs -----  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201309/msg00001.html Bob Stayton Sagehill Enterprisesbobs@sagehill.net