Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 16 October 2013

On 2013-10-24 14:11, Bob Stayton wrote:
> Hi Mike,
> I think Norm's comment about add-ons was about managing how several
> independent add-ons could be applied at the same time without
> conflict. With multiple add-ons, each potential combination has to be
> checked.  He didn't give any more details.

Assuming each add-on uses its own namespace, what conflicts need to be
checked for ?

> The plan is to include the new slides schema and stylesheets in the
> next XSL distribution, but that work has not yet been done.

I'm again offering my help (as I have been doing since the end of the
project in fall 2012).
I would also like to see us participating in the Google SoC program next
summer again. However, it's hard to justify if we haven't even wrapped
up the integration of previous projects.

    Stefan