Subject: XSLT 2.0 Stylesheets for FO - Help

 It took some effort, but I was able to get stylesheets working for HTML. I
know HTML.

But foR FO I can't get a able of contents, I can't control chapter and
section font sizes, there appears to be no source code highlighting
available, etc.  I am using Saxon HE 9.5.1, Docbook 2.0.3 on Linux.

New stylesheets look a lot cleaner and parametization has been simplified
which is great.  But for example,  no matter what I do the font size of the
chapter title is 24.882 pt and I have edited every font size (yes, the
dynamic ones) in param.xsl

The stuff I am doing all worked great under 1.76.

Is FO suppose to be working for Docbook XSLT2?  If so, how?  If it is still
under development, is there a way to get snapshots?

Here is my command to do XSL translation.  I have verified that the problems
I see in my PDF output are due to the FO input I am feeding it.

I am committed to XSLT 2.0 so please don't suggest I go back to 1.0

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!

java \
     -classpath $XSL_CLASSPATH net.sf.saxon.Transform \
     -config:./Saxon/saxon.xml \
     -catalog:$SGML_CATALOG_FILES \
     -s:resolved.xml \
     -o:Document.fo \
     -xsl:Xsl/fo.xsl
echo "Creating of DOCUMENT.fo is complete"

[QEuser@qawebtech JavaCert]$ publish book.xml
Sun Multi-Schema Validator
Using XML catalog at /usr/share/xml/docbook5/catalog.xml
start parsing a grammar.
validating resolved.xml
the document is valid.
The document is valid. Continuing ...
Creating HTML ...
Creating of HTML is complete
Creating FO ...
Creating of DOCUMENT.fo is complete
Creating PDF ...
Nov 11, 2013 10:37:58 AM org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactoryConfigurator
configure
INFO: Default page-height set to: 11in
Nov 11, 2013 10:37:58 AM org.apache.fop.apps.FopFactoryConfigurator
configure
INFO: Default page-width set to: 8.5in
Nov 11, 2013 10:38:00 AM org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener
processEvent
WARNING: Font "Symbol,normal,700" not found. Substituting with
"Symbol,normal,400".
Nov 11, 2013 10:38:00 AM org.apache.fop.events.LoggingEventListener
processEvent
WARNING: Font "ZapfDingbats,normal,700" not found. Substituting with
"ZapfDingbats,normal,400".
Nov 11, 2013 10:38:00 AM org.apache.fop.hyphenation.Hyphenator
getHyphenationTree
SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern en
Nov 11, 2013 10:38:00 AM org.apache.fop.hyphenation.Hyphenator
getHyphenationTree
SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern none
Finished ...