Subject: Re: [docbook] Need help using MathML ("Unknown formatting object "{http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML}math" encountered")

Hi,
The difference between HTML and XHTML for MathML display seems to be a feature of Firefox. If I manually convert the HTML file to XHTML with no change to the MathML markup, and rename it with .xhtml, then Firefox displays the MathML properly. So if Firefox thinks the file is XHTML, it displays the MathML, otherwise it doesn't.

Can you provide an example of an HTML file that displays MathML in Firefox? I'd like to see what the differences are.

--
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises