OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 11 December 2013

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 11 December 2013

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 11 December 2013 at 1:00pm ET for 90 minutes.

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:

Phone: +1-719-387-5556
 Code: 902213

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accepting the minutes [1] of the previous (Oct) meeting.
3. Next meeting: 15 January 2014
4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

  a.  Norm to publish an XSD for 5.1 when it is finished.

  b.  Norm to follow up on RFE 3491860 license tag

  c.  Norm to talk to OASIS about some examples of
      internal published items, such as draft specs and
      non-normative customization layers.

  d.  Norm to update the catalog distributed with DocBook
      to support "www".

6.  OASIS website issues

7.  Publisher's and eLearning subcommittee reports

8.  Transclusion in DocBook

9.  DocBook 5.1 release

10. Should RDFa be part of DocBook 5.2

11. Should Dublin Core be part of DocBook 5.2

12.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    To browse a specific RFE, enter the URL (on one line):


    RFEs to revisit for 6.0

    247   1907003  biblioid content model too broad

   RFEs under discussion

   Ticket  Tracker
    260   2820947  Ability to transclude text
    273   3035565  Allow sections at any level
    291   3491860   license tag
    302   3608790   Microdata or RDFa 1.1 Lite support for schema.org

   New RFEs
    303         HTML5 Audio + Video multiple sources


[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201310/msg00002.html

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]